no previous book

  • jonefa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Edgecombe County "has never" had a book that deals with Edgecombe County families. This book is the first. Anyone submitting an article will be a "pioneer" in submitting source material for families in the first book of this type supplied by Edgecombe County.

      You will not be adding material that has already been recorded in a book about an Edgecombe County family. There is no previous book.

      Copies have been reserved after publication in the Verona Joyner Langford North Carolina Collection at East Carolina University's J. Y. Joyner Library.

      We also have another advantage that is unique to the present age. We have the internet that connects us to cousins all over the United States. We have access to court house and county records by people doing family history research as well as state archives records that have not been possible before.

      Edgecombe County has waited until 2009 to start a book on the families that lived in it.
      Become a part of history. Make sure your family is listed in the book, who knows when another chance will come along.

      Faye Hays