Re: [genpcncfir] Andrew Franks

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
      Judy,

      A man sent me alot on the Franks line. If you will send me your name and address I will print what I have out and mail it to you. Are you a cousin of mine from some of the Franks? There are alot of Franks down in SC also I have stuff from them that they sent me. I never knew that we had family there until I came across something and went to looking into it. I went into the genpnc email and posted a question, go into the forums and see if it is still there, if so you can copy it from that. I didn't save my info on the computer I went ahead and printed it out.