Re: [genpcncfir] My family Genealogy Help Please!!!

  • stephannie brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hello Paula first i want to thank you for all of the information. i recieved the two documents but am unable to make any thing out; is there a way that i can see this on microfilm free if so what do i look for. and how can i find out if either of the lukes are my grand father so that i will know his parents where  my great great grand parents, did the luke that lived with the jefferson family  in Pitt Co. have a birth date. Thank you again Paula