Sending Birth Records on the Wilsons

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Name:Nannie Wilson
      Date of Birth:14 Aug 1926
      Race:Colored (Black)
      Birth County:Pitt
      Parent1 Name:Culley Wilson
      Parent2 Name:Annie Randolph
      Roll Number:B_C079_66001
      Volume:13
      Page:1487
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      ________________________________
      From: Paula Baker <paulabaker69@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 3:01:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] My family Geneaology Help please!!!!

      Here are a couple of Luke Wilsons.  Death Certificates.
      Name:Luke Wilson
      Gender:Male
      Race:Black
      Age:78
      Birth Date:7 Feb 1874
      Birth Place:Boonesville, North Carolina, United States
      Death Date:2 Feb 1953
      Death Location:Asheville, Buncombe
      Father's Name:Lindsey Wilson
      Mother's Name:Huldy
      RESIDENCE:Asheville , Buncombe, North Carolina

      Name:Luke Wilson
      Gender:Male
      Race:Black
      Age:75
      Birth Date:abt 1853
      Birth Place:North Carolina, United States
      Death Date:7 Mar 1928
      Death Location:Cape Fear, Chatham
      Father's Name:Luke Wilson Sr.
      Mother's Name:Abbie Wilson