My family Genealogy Help Please!!!

  • sistajme
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
      Sorry my Good people my wilson, Ross, Mcqueen family is from Pitt
      County and other areas...Thank you Stephannie
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
        I think I found your Luke in a family with Jefferson Baker as the head.  In Pitt Co in 1870.

        Will send it to you privately.
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
          Name:William Culley Wilson
          Date of Birth:16 May 1932
          Race:Colored (Black)
          Birth County:Pitt
          Parent1 Name:Sylvester Wilson
          Parent2 Name:Mary Bell Walden
          Roll Number:B_C079_66001
          Volume:19
          Page:490
           Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

          Sorry my Good people my wilson, Ross, Mcqueen family is from Pitt
          County and other areas...Thank you Stephannie

        • stephannie brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
            Hello Paula first i want to thank you for all of the information. i recieved the two documents but am unable to make any thing out; is there a way that i can see this on microfilm free if so what do i look for. and how can i find out if either of the lukes are my grand father so that i will know his parents where  my great great grand parents, did the luke that lived with the jefferson family  in Pitt Co. have a birth date. Thank you again Paula

            http://mail. yahoo.com