My family Geneaology Help please!!!!

  • sistajme
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hello my Great grand father was Luke Wilson wife lizea Wilson their son
      was Culley Wilson and wife Annie wilson/pitt 2nd marriage there
      children where William Henry, Annie May, Bud, Joe, Alveria (Ollie) and
      Nannie which was Culleys sister but on paper it states she his daughter
      I'm trying to find information as to who was lukes mother and father
      any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
      other surnmes are Ross and Mcqueen Thanks Stephannie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
        Here are a couple of Luke Wilsons.  Death Certificates.
        Name:Luke Wilson
        Gender:Male
        Race:Black
        Age:78
        Birth Date:7 Feb 1874
        Birth Place:Boonesville, North Carolina, United States
        Death Date:2 Feb 1953
        Death Location:Asheville, Buncombe
        Father's Name:Lindsey Wilson
        Mother's Name:Huldy
        RESIDENCE:Asheville, Buncombe, North Carolina

        Name:Luke Wilson
        Gender:Male
        Race:Black
        Age:75
        Birth Date:abt 1853
        Birth Place:North Carolina, United States
        Death Date:7 Mar 1928
        Death Location:Cape Fear, Chatham
        Father's Name:Luke Wilson Sr.
        Mother's Name:Abbie Wilson