Edgecombe County Heritage Book

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2008
      Come on you guys! We know a lot of you in Pitt County have ties to
      Edgecombe County. We need more family stories.

      By popular demand, we are extending the deadline for Edgecombe Co., NC
      Heritage book stories, pictures and orders! The new date is Jan. 15,
      2009. This will allow everyone to get their material ready for the new
      book!
    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2008
        Thank you extending it. I have some written up on the Dunns from
        Edgecombe - Pitt County NC, but was
        unable to get it to you before the dead line.

        Have a blessed day
        Linda

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
          Hi Joe,

          I mailed in a package on October 14, 2008. It contains stories
          relative to Archelaus Braswell & Josiah Cutchin, of Edgecombe Co., NC.
          If possible, please let me know when you receive it. Note: I also
          included photographs of Archelaus Braswell and his wife, Margaret
          Anne Sylvester Cutchin.

          Thanking you in advance,

          John V. Lucas, Jr.
          659 Brockton Way
          West Melbourne, FL. 32904
          -321-837-1243

          On Oct 19, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Jo wrote:

          > Come on you guys! We know a lot of you in Pitt County have ties to
          > Edgecombe County. We need more family stories.
          >
          > By popular demand, we are extending the deadline for Edgecombe Co., NC
          > Heritage book stories, pictures and orders! The new date is Jan. 15,
          > 2009. This will allow everyone to get their material ready for the new
          > book!

        • stephannie brown
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
            Hi john do you know of any wilsons from edgecombe county related to  Luke, Culley and Annie wilson form Pitt co.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
              Hi Stephannie,

              I'm not related to the surnames you listed below. My major Pitt Co.
              lines include
              the Tucker and Hardee lines.

              Yours,

              Cousin John