Fwd: I NEED 4 of these returned!!! Please!

  • Shade Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      That Little Penny
      Remember this every time you pass that little penny in the parking lot.

      I always thought that it was for good luck, but I love this version better

      I found a penny today

      laying on the ground.

      But it's not just a penny,

      this little coin I've found.

      Found pennies come from heaven,

      that's what my Grandpa told me.

      He said Angels toss them down.

      Oh, how I loved that story.

      He said when an Angel misses you,

      they toss a penny down;

      Sometimes just to cheer you up,

      to make a smile out of your frown.

      So, don't pass by that penny

      when you're feeling blue.

      It may be a penny from heaven

      that an Angel's tossed to you.

      So now pass this on to people you care about

      and who you feel are Angels to you.

      I just did.

      An Angel is now watching over you.

      Have A Great Day!