Greg Bullock-Forrest Genealogy

  • Linda Dail
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Can anyone tell me how to find Greg Bullock?  I a m interested in a copy of his Forrest genealogy work.
      Thanks so much

      Linda Dail - Researching: ALLEN, ALEXANDER, BERRY, DAIL,DEAL, EXUM, FORREST, HASELDEN,HUNNINGS, McCOTTER, SANDERS, SPEIGHT,TURNAGE, WILLIAMS

    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        In Feb. 2005, Brenda Stocks gave Greg Bullock's email address
        as gregbullock-pcfr@... and he was still using it in Feb. 2006.
        Marcia