Re: [genpcncfir] FORBES AND BARNES

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      Dear Bill,
      I would like a copy of the Forbes list, please.
      By the way, is the PCFR having a reunion this year?
      Do let me know, please.
      I also would still like to re-instate my PCFR
      membership. I wrote you toward mid-summer and did not
      follow-up as my duties as work have more than doubled,
      not to mention the demands of my Richmond family.
      I would like to have as well the Quarterlies I have
      missed. Tell me what I need to do and to whom I should
      send my check. Of course I have my 2007 Quarterlies
      and can take an order slip from one of these.
      For next year, I am giving memberships to my
      Richmond families and to my brother in Seattle who had
      me on the phone until after midnight last night with
      questions.
      Later, Carol