Greene County, NC Heritage Group

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      From: Amy W. Hunt-753-3704
      Greene County Family Researchers

      We are finalizing the book Greene County, North Carolina Heritage. It will
      be published in the spring of 2009. If you would like to purchase this book at
      a reduced price or advertise in it, now is the time to do so. Please contact
      Mr. Mike Edge of Snow Hill for either of these items. We thank you for your
      interest in our heritage book and feel that it will be a great asset for any
      library's Genealogical Department.

      Books can still be ordered at the prepublication price of $55.00 for pick up
      at the museum and $63.00 delivered to your address.
      We need the book orders as soon as possible.
      Make Checks and or money orders payable to Greene County Heritage Book, and
      mail to:
      Greene County Heritage Book
      PO Box 536
      Snow Hill, NC 28580

      The only additional articles that we are accepting now are tribute, memorial
      and business pages. If you know of an individual, group or business that
      would like to purchase a 1/4, 1/2, 1 or 2 pages, have them contact Mike Edge for
      specific information. The towns of Snow Hill, Hookerton, Walstonburg and the
      county government have already purchased space.

      Please contact Mike Edge for all orders.
      Call this number first.

      Mike Edge
      252-747-2344

      Greene County Museum