Political Mail

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hello Group.....
      The previous post by Louise was done in error, I'm sure.
      I have contacted her and also deleted the 3 post from our Archives.

      Thank you for your concerns and understanding!!
      What a GREAT Group we have here!!!!!!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        Dear Jewelle,
        As usual, your understanding and wisdom save the
        day. People like you make the world a more beautiful
        place.
        Thanks for making this Monday special.
        Later, Carol