Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Murphy of Pitt Co., NC

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
      I too would love to be ableto read these letters also. My Murphey is Jack
      Murphey born about 1809-1810 Greene County married Winneford Unknown and had
      three children that I know of. Nancy born 1834 Greene County, NC married Jacob
      Wainwright, James born 1835-36 Greene County married Ally Wainwright and
      Jackann born 1838 Greene County. I do not know what happened to Jackann. My
      Father Jack Wainwright was named for his Great grandfather Jack Murphey. Any info
      on this family would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Amy W. Hunt

    • James A. Miller Jr.
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
        Greetings, I'd just posted, as your missive arrived electronically through the ether. Jim