RE: [genpcncfir] Edgecombe County Cemetery Book

  • Annette Roebuck
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
      I will get them to you. I lived in Edgecombe Count from 8 years of age until 21. Cemeteries are a love of my heart. I can't wait for it to get cold so I can go hunting again.

    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
        Where can we order this book?

        Have a blessed day
        Linda

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
          I have a cemetery in a clump of trees in greene id like somebody to check out my cousin betty knows where it is

          ----------

          I will get them to you. I lived in Edgecombe Count from 8 years of age until 21. Cemeteries are a love of my heart. I can't wait for it to get cold so I can go hunting again.

        • Joe Webb
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
            Mailing address is

            ECGS
            PO Box 656
            Pinetops, NC 27864

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
              Who is in the cemetery you are looking and what is the name of it?

              Have a blessed day
              Linda

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 24, 2008
                You have some of these, I'm sure. More are coming

              • Wanda Dwyer
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 25, 2008
                  I am trying to locate the grave of my gggrandmonther. Her name was Jessie
                  Emily Warren her fathr was Jonas Warren. she married Henry Clay Wainwright
                  and died at a young age. Death certificate shows she was buried in the
                  family plot. Her mother's family was from Edgecombe DeLoach...thought maybe
                  she might be buried in that county. Can't find anything in Pitt or Beaufort
                  County.

                  Any help would be appreciated

                  Wanda Dwyer
                  I would like to have a copy of them if you don' t mind emailing them to
                  me.? I am researching Harrell, Dunn, Hales, Davis, Bunn, and others in
                  Edgecombe.? Thanks in advance.

                  Have a blessed day
                  Linda