Re: [genpcncfir] Edgecombe County Cemetery Book

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
      I would like to have a copy of them if you don' t mind emailing them to me.? I am researching Harrell, Dunn, Hales, Davis, Bunn, and others in Edgecombe.? Thanks in advance.

      Have a blessed day
      Linda

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
        I will get them to you. I lived in Edgecombe Count from 8 years of age until 21. Cemeteries are a love of my heart. I can't wait for it to get cold so I can go hunting again.

      • LdMel1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
          Where can we order this book?

          Have a blessed day
          Linda

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
            I have a cemetery in a clump of trees in greene id like somebody to check out my cousin betty knows where it is

            ----------

            I will get them to you. I lived in Edgecombe Count from 8 years of age until 21. Cemeteries are a love of my heart. I can't wait for it to get cold so I can go hunting again.

          • Joe Webb
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
              Mailing address is

              ECGS
              PO Box 656
              Pinetops, NC 27864

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 23, 2008
                Who is in the cemetery you are looking and what is the name of it?

                Have a blessed day
                Linda

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 24, 2008
                  You have some of these, I'm sure. More are coming

                • Wanda Dwyer
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 25, 2008
                    I am trying to locate the grave of my gggrandmonther. Her name was Jessie
                    Emily Warren her fathr was Jonas Warren. she married Henry Clay Wainwright
                    and died at a young age. Death certificate shows she was buried in the
                    family plot. Her mother's family was from Edgecombe DeLoach...thought maybe
                    she might be buried in that county. Can't find anything in Pitt or Beaufort
                    County.

                    Any help would be appreciated

                    Wanda Dwyer