FORBES AND BARNES

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14 3:41 PM
      I have been researching some cemeteries.
      This has to do with the Forbes and Barnes
      Aftrican-American families. Have pulled out all death
      certificates from PCFR's death certificate listings on
      these families.

      Anyone wanting a copy of these two listings please
      contact me privately. The Forbes list is 3 pages and
      the Barnes is 5 pages. All in a Word document.

      Bill
    • Bobby Atkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16 2:02 PM
        Thanks Bill
        I got it

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
          Dear Bill,
          I would like a copy of the Forbes list, please.
          By the way, is the PCFR having a reunion this year?
          Do let me know, please.
          I also would still like to re-instate my PCFR
          membership. I wrote you toward mid-summer and did not
          follow-up as my duties as work have more than doubled,
          not to mention the demands of my Richmond family.
          I would like to have as well the Quarterlies I have
          missed. Tell me what I need to do and to whom I should
          send my check. Of course I have my 2007 Quarterlies
          and can take an order slip from one of these.
          For next year, I am giving memberships to my
          Richmond families and to my brother in Seattle who had
          me on the phone until after midnight last night with
          questions.
          Later, Carol