Re: [genpcncfir] CSS Neuse UpDate

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      Dear Jewelle,
      This is as close to being there as it gets. What a
      priceless project!
      That's what I try to do in my writing--to put my
      audience inside the experience.
      I don't have any visuals, though, except what my
      readers provide.
      Thanks for sharing news about the "Neuse." Please
      let us know when news that the virtual tour is
      available comes out.
      Good to hear from you, Carol

      http://www.kinston.com/news/history_48353___article.html/recording_.html