Re: [genpcncfir] Joe Anderson

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
      Name:Robert A. Hines
      Side:Confederate
      Regiment State/Origin:North Carolina
      Regiment Name:38 North Carolina Infantry
      Regiment Name Expanded:38th Regiment, North Carolina Infantry
      COMPANY:G
      Rank In:Private
      Rank In Expanded:Private
      Rank Out:Private
      Rank Out Expanded:Private
      Film Number:M230 roll 18
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
        Thank you Paula. Just another great job by Paula. I have forwarded the
        info
        and hope this is a help to them. I will let all of you know the outcome of
        this.
        I think it will interest each of you.

        Bill