Elias Hart

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Do any of you have Elias Hart in your line?  The younger one?  He may be Barren Hart.  I need info on his wife Mary Ann Baker.  I think she could be the sister of my William Baker and James Hines Baker from Greene Co NC.  They lived in Greene Co and she lived until 1920 or so.  I can't find a death certificate on her, though.  Maybe some of you are better at searching on Ancestry than I am.  She died before 1930.  I guess she could have remarried at an old age.
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann
      _,_._,___

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        Please do me a favor.  If you are on the Greene mailing list, would you ask for information about Elias Hart and Mary Ann Baker of Greene County.  List the child you sent me.  There were also other children.  I'm not on that list...
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann