Re: [genpcncfir] Mills Family Delayed Births

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear Bill,
      I would like a copy also, please.
      Thanks so much for the additional Braxton and
      Sutton Word documents.
      By the way, we really have struck paydirt with the
      Delayed Birth Registrations that largely came about
      because of the advent of Social Security. A person had
      to have proof of his birth in order to collect and, in
      the case of claimants for children where the claims
      were based upon their parents earnings, the parentage
      as well.
      Future researchers will also benefit from the
      changed travel regulations where Americans now have to
      get passports to enter countries that previously had
      not required them.
      I will get back to you after I have pulled together
      and integrated my Braxton and Sutton files.
      Later, Carol