Re: [genpcncfir] Dr. James A. Battle

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      Dear Mae,
      Another thought has occurred to me. You should be
      able to obtain information from the Medical Society of
      North Carolina. It will have records of all physicians
      licensed in the state. Among other items, it should be
      able to provide you the date the original license was
      issued and the specialty areas of practice for your
      grandfather.
      Additional information might also be gathered from
      the Pitt County Historical Society.