[genpcfr] cemeteries

  • Jeanries@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 1999
      Hi,
      I found this on an Eastern Carolina List. I've not found nor have I tried
      this software, but the woman who posted it, seemed convinced it is a must for
      us "Cemetery Trekers".

      Jeanne

      To all my fellow researchers. My brother is a truck driver. He gave me a
      program today that just blew my mind. It is a travel program that he
      purchased at Walmart for $9.95. It is called Travel Maps USA by Cosmi.
      It shows all the cemeteries in the United States. All the County Roads.
      And all the main roads. You can search by Address, City, State, County,
      Zip Code, Airport, and Other Places. In Other Places you can put the
      name of the Cemetery that you are trying to find and it will show you
      exactly where it is. You can zoom in on the cemetery and it will show
      you the layout of the cemetery When you first find the cemetery it shows
      2 crosses side by side. Click on them and the cemetery layout will
      appear. No more asking anyone how to get to that cemetery. You can put
      in your address and the address of the cemetery and it will give you
      turn by turn directions to it. Let me tell you it is a must for all of
      us researchersand the price is right and you can get it at your nearby
      walmart. When you look for it it will be in a cd case on a rack. It is
      not in a box. There are no instructions with the program. The program
      has a built in help file. Take my word for it, it is a must for all of
      us researchers.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
    • Cemetaries@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 1999
        Jeanne, thanks for letting me know about the cd at Wal-mart about the Cem.
        Map, again thanks alot, have a good one form Andy, From Jax. Fl.

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr