Re: [genpcncfir] Allie Keel

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Allie W. Keel14 Jul 19071 Feb 2000Robersonville, Martin, North Carolina
      SS Record

      Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2008
        1910 United States Federal Census > North Carolina > Martin >
        Hamilton > District 65
        25-25 Robert H Weaver 32 md1:6 Addie Weaver 25md1:6 ch:2-liv:2
        Eunice M Weaver 4 Alla G Weaver 2 Andrew J Weaver 82 father md2:40
        Mary E Weaver 62 mother md1:40 ch:3-liv:3 David H Harrison 28

        1920 United States Federal Census > North Carolina > Martin >
        Hamilton > District 28
        90-91 Robert H Weaver 42 Addie Weaver 36 Winsor Weaver 15 Allie G
        Weaver 12 Rossie L Weaver 9 Mertle C Weaver 4 Willie B Weaver 7
        Francy L Weaver 1

        1930 United States Federal Census > North Carolina > Martin >
        Hamilton > District 11
        186-191 Dallas Keele 26 Allie L Keele 22

        North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004
        Name: George Dallas Keel Gender: Male Race: White Marital Status:
        Married Age: 78 Date of Birth: 9 Feb 1904 Birth Location: North
        Carolina Birth State: North Carolina Residence County: Martin
        Residence State: North Carolina Date of Death: 18 Jul 1982 Death
        County: Martin Death State: North Carolina Autopsy: No institution:
        General Hospital Attendant: Physician Burial Location: Burial in
        state Source Vendor: NC Department of Health. North Carolina Deaths,
        1979-82

        North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000
        1929
        1931 Keel Martin Geo D Keel Allie G Keel
        1934 Keel Martin Geo Dallas Keel Ollie Keel
        1939 Kathryn Ann Keel Martin Geo D Keel Allie G Keel

        If obit in News and Observer, the online archives do not go back that
        far. Alle b: 14 jul 1907 d; 1 feb 2000 Williamston, NC Martin Co. 92
        yrs. old

        Sue

        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Jo" <joewebb@...> wrote:

        > Looking for an obituary for Allie Keel, who passed away in 2000. I
        have
        > a death notice on her which stated that she lived in Robersonville
        at
        > the time of her death.
        >
        > Can anyone help?
        >
        > Jo Webb