Allie Keel

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      Looking for an obituary for Allie Keel, who passed away in 2000. I have
      a death notice on her which stated that she lived in Robersonville at
      the time of her death.

      Can anyone help?

      Jo Webb
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2008
        Here is a NC death record.

        Allie Weaver Keel 1 Feb 2000Williamston, Martin, North Carolina

        Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2008
          Allie W. Keel14 Jul 19071 Feb 2000Robersonville, Martin, North Carolina
          SS Record

          Paula Baker

          Thomas Mann

          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2008
            1910 United States Federal Census > North Carolina > Martin >
            Hamilton > District 65
            25-25 Robert H Weaver 32 md1:6 Addie Weaver 25md1:6 ch:2-liv:2
            Eunice M Weaver 4 Alla G Weaver 2 Andrew J Weaver 82 father md2:40
            Mary E Weaver 62 mother md1:40 ch:3-liv:3 David H Harrison 28

            1920 United States Federal Census > North Carolina > Martin >
            Hamilton > District 28
            90-91 Robert H Weaver 42 Addie Weaver 36 Winsor Weaver 15 Allie G
            Weaver 12 Rossie L Weaver 9 Mertle C Weaver 4 Willie B Weaver 7
            Francy L Weaver 1

            1930 United States Federal Census > North Carolina > Martin >
            Hamilton > District 11
            186-191 Dallas Keele 26 Allie L Keele 22

            North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004
            Name: George Dallas Keel Gender: Male Race: White Marital Status:
            Married Age: 78 Date of Birth: 9 Feb 1904 Birth Location: North
            Carolina Birth State: North Carolina Residence County: Martin
            Residence State: North Carolina Date of Death: 18 Jul 1982 Death
            County: Martin Death State: North Carolina Autopsy: No institution:
            General Hospital Attendant: Physician Burial Location: Burial in
            state Source Vendor: NC Department of Health. North Carolina Deaths,
            1979-82

            North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000
            1929
            1931 Keel Martin Geo D Keel Allie G Keel
            1934 Keel Martin Geo Dallas Keel Ollie Keel
            1939 Kathryn Ann Keel Martin Geo D Keel Allie G Keel

            If obit in News and Observer, the online archives do not go back that
            far. Alle b: 14 jul 1907 d; 1 feb 2000 Williamston, NC Martin Co. 92
            yrs. old

            Sue

            --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Jo" <joewebb@...> wrote:

            > Looking for an obituary for Allie Keel, who passed away in 2000. I
            have
            > a death notice on her which stated that she lived in Robersonville
            at
            > the time of her death.
            >
            > Can anyone help?
            >
            > Jo Webb