Re: [genpcncfir] William MUMFORD Query

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2008
      Dear Paula,
      Your tracking down this information is remarkable.
      I would have thought it impossible after so many years
      to discover so small a detail as this one. You deserve
      credit, too, for all the work you did to help someone
      else find his roots.
      We are very lucky to have people like you in our
      group.
      You have made my day.
      Carol

      http://cdi.uvm.edu/collections/item/craftsB02f020i001&view=transcript

      >  Paula Baker
      > Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in
      > Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana and
      > Baker, Tyson, Manning, and Stocks in North Carolina
      >
      > "We are not free, separate, and independent
      > entities, but like links in a chain, and we could
      > not by any means be what we are without those who
      > went before us and showed us the way."
      > Thomas Mann

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 25, 2008
        Paula,
        I looked up the links you provided. Great work!
        Marcia