Re: [genpcncfir] William MUMFORD Query/Last one

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 8:07 AM
      http://members.ozemail.com.au/~munfordb/Overview.doc
       Paula Baker

      Thomas Mann

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Jewelle Baker <jewellebaker@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:51:15 PM
      Subject: [genpcncfir] William MUMFORD Query

      Hello Group....
      Hope some of you will be able to help our member, Tim, with his below post to me:
      Greetings,
      My brickwall remains my G-G-G-G- Grandfather, William Mumford.

      He was married to Sarah Pugh Mumford, and had two sons (Lewis Mumford, and William Joseph Mumford). They lived in the Swift Creek area of Pitt County in the early 1800's.

      He was a War of 1812 veteran. I do not know where he came from, or anything about his parents or other family members (or where and how he may have died). I have suspicions that he may have come from the Craven County area, but have been unable to prove it. Please know that any assistance anyone may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank You Kindly,

      Tim Mumford

      jewelle@coastalnet. com
      jewellebaker@ suddenlink. net