Pitt County Maps

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      Jim Anglin wrote:
      Help. A year or so ago there was a website with a map of all of Pitt County
      (I think from the 1860's) that showed roads, communities, churches as well
      names and location of some families. I've lost the link and hope someone still
      knows the web address.
      Thanks
      Jim Anglim

      Hello Jim....
      The below URLs may be of interest ... also... check out our LINKS at our
      website and perhaps use the Search Engine at our Messages Site for the Post.

      http://www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/maps/eastern.htm

      http://www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/maps/default.htm#Region

      Using Maps in Genealogy
      http://erg.usgs.gov/isb/pubs/factsheets/fs09902.html