Gentle Reminder Re: Vacation Time !!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
      Hello Group.....

      Thanks to ALL of you that have notified me of your "Vacation Time" ....... I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

      .....and Group.... Please remember, when you plan to be away from your computer, to advise me of your plans. I will place you on Vacation Mode/WebMail/NoMail ........ until your return. This will eliminate your MailBox from overflowing, causing you to "Bounce".

      When a member repeatedly 'bounces' they are removed from our membership roles as it causes 'snafu's in YahooGroups system. This has happen to us recently.
      Summer of 1999, we had to change our Open Posting Policy to Only Members Can Post in order to eliminate unwanted SPAM. By placing you on No Mail you still retain membership with posting and accessing Files privileges!!

      You can always play "catch-up" at our Archives, (URL listed below) should you have access to computers.... and post if desired.

      Happy and safe vacationing to all of you...... try to include some genealogy research into your trips !!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...

    • billgaylearnold@cs.com