Bill Kitrell 18 March 08

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
      Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuuu!!
      Happy Birthday tooooooo youuuuu!!!!
      Happy Birthday, dear Billllllllll....
      Happppyyyy Birthday tooooooo UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

      ....and a wish for you to have many more happy, healthy Birthdays.... and thank you SO MUCH
      for your never-ending generosity in sharing and helping SO MANY people with their family research!!!!
      You are a very SPECIAL PERSON!!!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

    • Annette Roebuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
        Happy Birthday Bill. Its my birthday month, too

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
          Dear Annette,
          Mine too!
          Happy Birthday, Annette!
          Later, Carol
          --- Annette Roebuck <aroebuck@...> wrote:

          > Happy Birthday Bill. Its my birthday month, too

          Be a better friend, newshound, and