New Edgecombe County Heritage Book announced!

  • adam_cscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      Hello Pitt County friends!

      The latest addition to the North Carolina County Heritage series is
      Edgecombe County! Our new Heritage Book project is being launched next
      week.

      All are invited to join us on Monday, March 17, 6:30 PM at Lin's
      Restaurant, 1406 Western Blvd. in Tarboro. Special guest speaker will be
      Mildred Goss, President of the Granville County Genealogical Society,
      and President of the Bowling Wood Chapter, UDC.

      The main emphasis of the new book is family genealogy, history and
      pictures. All Edgecombe County households (past or present) are invited
      to submit a free story and picture. The new Edgecombe County Heritage
      book is part of the prestigious NC County Heritage series, now more than
      40 volumes!

      See you Monday (March 17) in Tarboro!