[genpcncfir] Re: Our Online Family Tree has moved to Ancestry Member Trees

  • Diane Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2008
      Thanks--- On Fri 02/22, sandhillpirate < sandhillpirate@... > wrote:
      From: sandhillpirate [mailto: sandhillpirate@...]
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.comDate:
      Sat, 23 Feb 2008 04:15:31
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Re: Our Online Family Tree has moved to Ancestry Member Trees "LESLIE'S FAMILY RESEARCH"

      Sorry about this post. It has been a few years since I last updated my Ancestry tree file. I did not realize that I had the Pitt County Group on my invite list. Feel free to view my family tree though... especially if you descend from Tysons of pitt county, Tolers/Lewis of pamlico county or Cummings of edgecombe county! Lots of Hursts (of Virginia and eastern Tennessee in my tree also.Good Luck with your search!Leslie---

      In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, sandhillpirate@... wrote:
      Dear PittCounty ,
      I've just added you to our family tree, LESLIE'S FAMILY RESEARCH, on Ancestry.com, a place where we can learn more about our history and share what we discover together. You can view and print this family tree as well as historical records, images,stories, etc. that are attached to it. You can also participate by: Commenting on people, images or stories - Adding photos or stories. Our family tree already has 7942 people,
      0 photos, 0 stories and 0 historical records. Come check it out.
      http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/RSVP.aspx?dat=NTMzNjU4NDs7MDAxZDE3MDctMDAwMS0wMDAwLTAwMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwO2dlbnBjbmNmaXJAeWFob29ncm91cHMuY29tOzM=&mac=9IXULzmEB6bbKNZSyw07PQ
      Hope you enjoy our tree,
      lcvarner