Re: Our Online Family Tree has moved to Ancestry Member Trees "LESLIE'S FAMILY RESEARCH"

  • sandhillpirate
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
      Sorry about this post. It has been a few years since I last updated
      my Ancestry tree file. I did not realize that I had the Pitt County
      Group on my invite list.

      Feel free to view my family tree though... especially if you descend
      from Tysons of pitt county, Tolers/Lewis of pamlico county or
      Cummings of edgecombe county! Lots of Hursts (of Virginia and
      eastern Tennessee in my tree also.

      Good Luck with your search!
      Leslie

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, sandhillpirate@... wrote:

      > Dear PittCounty ,
      >
      > I've just added you to our family tree, LESLIE'S FAMILY RESEARCH,
      on
      > Ancestry.com, a place where we can learn more about our history and
      share what we discover
      > together. You can view and print this family tree as well as
      historical records, images,
      > stories, etc. that are attached to it. You can also participate by:
      >
      > - Commenting on people, images or stories
      > - Adding photos or stories
      >

      > Our family tree already has 7942 people, 0 photos, 0 stories and 0
      historical records.

      > Come check it out.
      > http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/RSVP.aspx?
      dat=NTMzNjU4NDs7MDAxZDE3MDctMDAwMS0wMDAwLTAwMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwO2dlbn
      BjbmNmaXJAeWFob29ncm91cHMuY29tOzM=&mac=9IXULzmEB6bbKNZSyw07PQ==