RE: [genpcncfir] Sauls

  • LARRY BODOH
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 2, 2008
      My wife's ancestor was Mary Sauls ((b. 1803 in Florida or Louisiana) married Thomas Bradshaw who died Dec. 17, 1844 in Franklin, St. Mary, Louisiana. She died after 1880 in Fayette County, Texas (also lived in Bell County or Milam County, Texas). Children include: James, Elizabeth, Silas, Joseph and Daniel. Any connection to your Sauls?

      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.comFrom: marcia_mclawhorn@...: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:37:49 -0800Subject: [genpcncfir] Sauls

      suz, I do not have these people! What birth or death year do you have [or estimate]?Marciawasauls@... wrote:... I have Sauls on our tree but am stumped does anyone have stephen edward sauls? he was married to maryann sweatthanks, suz.---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • LARRY BODOH
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2008

        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.comFrom: marcia_mclawhorn@...: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:37:49 -0800Subject: [genpcncfir] Sauls