owens family

  • Shirley Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
      hi,im intrested in any info on robert owens,elthdred owens i belive
      they lived in edgecombe co,n.c
      thank you, shirley jones
    • Betty Cobb Batchelor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
        I have the following inf. for Robert Owens

        History Wilson County and Its Families, 1985, page 312 page 311

        Betty

        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Shirley Jones"

      • LdMel1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
          Did he have a sister named Mary "Eliza" born Feb 1846 who married a Jones??

          ?Have a blessed day
          Linda

          <boycrazy_katie@...> wrote:

          > hi,im intrested in any info on robert owens,elthdred owens i belive
          > they lived in edgecombe co,n.c
          > thank you, shirley jones

        • Katie Allender
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
            yes he had a sister eliza,i think she died shortly after she married but im not sure.their fathers name was robert and mothers name was nancy. they lived in grainger co,tn before they came to missouri.