Re: [genpcncfir] Sauls

  • wasauls@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2008
      my pc has been down and so I finally got this email, I have Sauls on our tree but am stumped does anyone have stephen edward sauls? he was married to maryann sweat
      thanks
      suz

      -------------- Original message from Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...>: --------------

      Vicki,
      In October, I was in the Greenville area for a McCoy reunion. My hostess asked me to research "Sauls" prior to an upcoming reunion [on 3 Nov 2007]; the first one held in fifty years.

      I did the best I could in a week. I traced her "Sauls" back to William Henry 'Henry' Sauls [Jan 1860 - c1921], who may be the son of John G. Sauls.

      Who is your Sauls' grandfather?
      Marcia

      PS I didn't mention that here we have had a winter storm every weekend since Thanksgiving plus one or two extra snow events. The weather people are promising four more occurring including Christmas day. White Christmas wish has been fulfilled.

    • LARRY BODOH
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2008
        My wife's ancestor was Mary Sauls ((b. 1803 in Florida or Louisiana) married Thomas Bradshaw who died Dec. 17, 1844 in Franklin, St. Mary, Louisiana. She died after 1880 in Fayette County, Texas (also lived in Bell County or Milam County, Texas). Children include: James, Elizabeth, Silas, Joseph and Daniel. Any connection to your Sauls?

        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.comFrom: marcia_mclawhorn@...: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:37:49 -0800Subject: [genpcncfir] Sauls

        suz, I do not have these people! What birth or death year do you have [or estimate]?Marciawasauls@... wrote:... I have Sauls on our tree but am stumped does anyone have stephen edward sauls? he was married to maryann sweatthanks, suz.---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]