Cemetery Books

  • Joe Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
      I would like to purchase a set of the cemetery books today. Can someone tell me where I can go in Greenville to get a set.

      Jo

    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
        Jo, Stan Little called me and said that Mrs. Vick had picked up a set for a Webb. I thought it possibly you.

        I have been at the doctor's office most of the day, so that is why I had not seen your email.

        I hope you will find the book interesting.

        I do have a question for you. I was at the library in Tarboro about 15 years ago and saw some cemetery records. Has anyone put these in book form? We would be interested in a copy for Sheppard Library. PCFR would purchase the book and give it to the library.
        It seems when I was at that library there were some loose notes on cemeteries. I was thinking that a project was under way or had been done. Thanks.

        Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2007
          Yes Bill, Mrs. Vick was my daughter. She said she got the last set of cemetery books the Humber House had and the other places I saw on the Internet didn't have any.

          As for the cemetery records in the Tarboro Library the Genealogy Society plans to get them in a book ONE DAY. Plans have already started on the first book.

          Jo