Old Dobbs County Genealogical Society Discussion Group.

  • Clifton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      Hello!
      I would just like to let everone know that a new discussion group has
      been started for Old Dobbs County. If interested there is a link to it
      in the Links > County WebSites in North Carolina or you can find the
      link below:

      I just want everyone to know that the genpcncfir group is where the
      idea came from to start the group.

      Thanks,
      Clifton Baker