Re: McLawhorn family

  • lisascarola
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      I have 4 Rubies who married McLawhorns, Ruby Whaley who married Roy
      Alonzo McLawhorn, Ruby Glenn Garris who married Richard Herman
      Mclawhorn, Ruby Sutton who married Daniel Webster McLawhorn, and Ruby O
      Evans who married Eslie Burton McLawhorn. Could any of these be her?

      Lisa Scarola

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "ecu_chik04" <ecu_chik04@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I am interested in finding information on a Ruby McLawhorn. The
      > information that I have is limited. Based on the stories that I've
      been
      > told, Ruby McLawhorn died after giving birth to my grandmother
      (around
      > July 1920s). So, I(we) never had the opportunity to meet any of her
      > family. If anyone have information regarding Ruby McLawhorn (my great
      > grandmother), please feel free to contact me.
      >
      > Thank you
      > L. Starkie

    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
        Lisa,
        Here are the birth and death years for each Ruby [and her husband] that you listed.
        Marcia

        Ruby Glenn Garris [1899-1979] married Richard Herman Mclawhorn [1890-1971],
        Ruby Sutton [1902-1987] who married Daniel Webster McLawhorn [1857-1931], and
        Ruby Whaley [1905-1984] married Roy Alonzo McLawhon [1898-1976],
        Ruby O. Evans [1909-1989] married Eslie Burton McLawhorn [1907-1960].