[genpcfr] Re: Blount

  • pat trigilio
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
      My wm. Gray Blount b. 6-14-1945 married Barbara Keck 3-1-1969
      I have no Hinson Blount.
      Sorry
      Pat

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
        Linda, I am having trouble getting in to the vault. It says something about
        cookies and won't let me in.
        What dates do you have for theBrileys
        Pat

      • Linda Harris
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
          Pat,

          I do not have a birth date for Clemmie Briley, but her siblings were born c
          1798 to 1812

        • William Kittrell
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 1999
            Jeanette Cox St. Amand's cemetery records of the Bethel, NC cemetery.
            Caroline, Wife of W. G. Blount b. Jan. 10, 1828 d. Oct. 10, 1896. Next
            to this grave is a large marble slab on its face. Could not be turned
            over.Possibly her husband? No record of a Clemmie Blount or Jones in
            this cemetery. Bill

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
          • paulette faulkner
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 11, 1999
              Hi,
              If you want me to send you those files I can Try again.
              But we aren't suppose to send thru the group I have a very large Briley
              file.
              send you e-mail address I keep getting errors when I send out the file.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 12, 1999
                paulette,

                what briley file is this. would love to have a copy.