[genpcfr] Blount

  • William Kittrell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
      Was William Gray Blount any relation to the Blounts at Rosefield.
      Willie Blount left the area of Windsor in Bertie County, NC and went to
      TN. I have surveyed the cemetery at Rosefield and the site has Grays,
      Pughs, Clark, Kenzie, Burn and others. Sarah Elizabeth Morgan, wife of
      Thomas Morgan and daughter of Joseph and Ann Blount is buried here. She
      was born February 11, 1789. There were a number of stone markers but no
      names. There is an Elizabeth B. Gray b. Sept. 27, 1815 wife of William
      Gray (might have been a Blount) Will share cemetery list. Bill

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
    • paulette faulkner
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
        Hi,
        My William Gray Blount was son of Hinson Blount and Clemmie
        Briley. Willaim Gray Blount married caroline Carson. I have several Children
        for each of them. Hinson was born in abt.
        1788
        Could this be apart of your group.
        Also am trying to dig down deeper when I get more information I will post.
        If this sounds right I'll send more information.
        Thanks,
        Paulette

        >From: William Kittrell <wbk99@...>
        >To: genpcfr@egroups.com
        >Subject: [genpcfr] Blount
        >Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 09:21:36 -0500
        >
        >Was William Gray Blount any relation to the Blounts at Rosefield.
        >Willie Blount left the area of Windsor in Bertie County, NC and went to
        >TN. I have surveyed the cemetery at Rosefield and the site has Grays,
        >Pughs, Clark, Kenzie, Burn and others. Sarah Elizabeth Morgan, wife of
        >Thomas Morgan and daughter of Joseph and Ann Blount is buried here. She
        >was born February 11, 1789. There were a number of stone markers but no
        >names. There is an Elizabeth B. Gray b. Sept. 27, 1815 wife of William
        >Gray (might have been a Blount) Will share cemetery list. Bill

        >Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
        >FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
        >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
        >

        >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
      • pat trigilio
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
          My wm. Gray Blount b. 6-14-1945 married Barbara Keck 3-1-1969
          I have no Hinson Blount.
          Sorry
          Pat

          >From: paulette faulkner <sparrowsma@...>
          >To: genpcfr@egroups.com
          >Subject: [genpcfr] Re: Blount
          >Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 14:36:58 GMT
          >
          >Hi,
          >My William Gray Blount was son of Hinson Blount and Clemmie
          >Briley. Willaim Gray Blount married caroline Carson. I have several
          >Children
          >for each of them. Hinson was born in abt.
          >1788
          >Could this be apart of your group.
          >Also am trying to dig down deeper when I get more information I will post.
          >If this sounds right I'll send more information.
          >Thanks,
          >Paulette
          >

          >>From: William Kittrell <wbk99@...>
          >>To: genpcfr@egroups.com
          >>Subject: [genpcfr] Blount
          >>Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 09:21:36 -0500
          >>
          >>Was William Gray Blount any relation to the Blounts at Rosefield.
          >>Willie Blount left the area of Windsor in Bertie County, NC and went to
          >>TN. I have surveyed the cemetery at Rosefield and the site has Grays,
          >>Pughs, Clark, Kenzie, Burn and others. Sarah Elizabeth Morgan, wife of
          >>Thomas Morgan and daughter of Joseph and Ann Blount is buried here. She
          >>was born February 11, 1789. There were a number of stone markers but no
          >>names. There is an Elizabeth B. Gray b. Sept. 27, 1815 wife of William
          >>Gray (might have been a Blount) Will share cemetery list. Bill

          >>Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
          >>FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
          >>http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
          >>

          >>eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
          >>http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

          >Don't let the next virus knock you out! Special Offer to eGroups members
          >Install @Backup by June 30th and win a $100 Gift Certificate from Amazon
          >.com and @Backup free for a year! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/363
          >

          >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
        • Linda Harris
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
            I woulld love info on the dec of Clemmie Brieley and Hinson Blount as i am
            trying to pull as uch info on the briley family that i can. I have info on
            the brieley if you would like a copy will be glad to send a text file to you
            or you can find info in the xrds vault that was posted by Ann Galas a
            brieley dec.
            Linda F. Harris
            researching Garris, Andrews, and related families in northern Pitt and
            southern pitt

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
              Linda, I am having trouble getting in to the vault. It says something about
              cookies and won't let me in.
              What dates do you have for theBrileys
              Pat

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 5, 1999
                Pat,

                I do not have a birth date for Clemmie Briley, but her siblings were born c
                1798 to 1812

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 7, 1999
                  Jeanette Cox St. Amand's cemetery records of the Bethel, NC cemetery.
                  Caroline, Wife of W. G. Blount b. Jan. 10, 1828 d. Oct. 10, 1896. Next
                  to this grave is a large marble slab on its face. Could not be turned
                  over.Possibly her husband? No record of a Clemmie Blount or Jones in
                  this cemetery. Bill

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 11, 1999
                    Hi,
                    If you want me to send you those files I can Try again.
                    But we aren't suppose to send thru the group I have a very large Briley
                    file.
                    send you e-mail address I keep getting errors when I send out the file.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 12, 1999
                      paulette,

                      what briley file is this. would love to have a copy.