[genpcfr] Re: blount

  • pat trigilio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
      Is this the Wm. Gray Blount born 6-14-1945????? I have him married to
      Barbara Rayford Keck and the had 2 kids: Wm. Gray Blount Jr and Edw. Hunter
      Blount
      Please let me know...........
      Pat

    • paulette faulkner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 1999
        Hello,
        My William Gray Blount married Caroline Carson .
        He was the son of Hinson Blount and Clemmie Briley.
        William Gray Blount had a son John dawson Blount
        married Maude Howerton. I will get more information dates etc.
        if you think this could be your Blounts they were from Pitt county.
        Thanks,
        Paulette