Re: [genpcncfir] Gwatney family

  • Judy N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
      1870 Beaufort County Census, Chocowinity:

      Harritt Adams, 40

      Daniel, 24

      William, 22

      Louis, 20

      Claudia, 12

      Harriett , 8

      ?Joseph, 6

      Caroline, 3

      1880 Beaufort County Census, Chocowinity :

      Lewis H. Adams, 29

      Harriett, 51, mother

      Harriett V., 18, sister

      Martha C., 12, sister

      My Gwaltney line included Sarah Gwaltney who married Asa Gardner in 1818 in Craven County.

      Judy

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
        Thanks, Malcolm and Judy, for answering my query.
        Edith

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
          Judy,
          I believe this is my family. Hariett's daughter, Mary Ann, had already married John Thadeus Marslender (my great grandparents) by these censuses
          Thanks again>
          Edith