Re: [genpcncfir] Noah Thomas Beaman

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
      Sammy,

      That is the first time I have seen the name "Hoyette" as Frederick
      McGlohon's middle name.
      I had seen "Hoytte" as the middle name of Elias H. Craft.
      Not disputing your facts. Just wondering about it. Did they both
      have the same middle name?

      Trish

    • samurai369@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
        Trish,
        Good catch -- I don't have a middle initial or name for Frederick McGlohon. I have Hoyette as the middle name for Elias "Eli" Craft and made an error transferring names to the email.
        Frederick did have a son with the middle initial H., but I have his middle name as Herbert (think Miss Leah was the source).
        Sammy

      • bryan
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 11, 2007
          Thanks for all the information!!Did anyone have Noah Thomas Beaman
          married to a Ida Corbett?