Contacting the Navy

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Christina,
      If you contact the Navy, you will need to have information to give them. For
      example: Name, date of birth, social security number, date entered service,
      date released from service, where he entered or enlisted into service. I'm not
      saying you need all of this, but they would not be able to help you without
      you guiding them in some way. I'm really trying to think of someway to help
      you, but you must give us more info about you in order to do that. Amy W.
      Hunt-Family Researcher