Re: [genpcncfir] Cemetery surveyor

  • Charlotte Peebles
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
      Wyatt M Peebles, son of Herbert Peebles, grandson of Jehu Peebles Jr, are the Peebles in our direct line. I have so much Peebles info, will try and look for a Howell Peoples. Charlotte charlotte.peebles4@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2007
        Yes, that is a great article.� Bill you have given us all so much. Thank you for all your dedication and pray Gods blessing on you and yours.

        Have a blessed day
        Linda