Re: [genpcncfir] Jewelle's beloved grandson

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2007
      Dear Jewelle,

      I am sad to hear this news. My deepest sympathy goes out to comfort you in the loss of your precious grandson, Raymond. My loving thoughts are on you and Paula in this time of your great sorrow.

      As your family comes together to celebrate Raymond's life, know that I am praying on your behalf. May peace and comfort come to you and your family.

      God bless you,
      Marcia