My Beloved GrandSon

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 22, 2007
      Dear Trish...
      Thank you SO much for your thoughtfulness in sharing our family's loss with our dynamic Group........
      the Obit included was the one the Funeral Home placed without our knowledge........ below is the one published in the Raleigh News & Observer and other local papers the next day and more informative. Online condolences may be expressed at the below N&O URL if desired. Our hearts are SO heavy .....

      September 19, 2007

      (full story)

      Raymond Arthur Bryan IV
      Raymond Arthur Bryan IV, born in Raleigh on January 27, 1987, peacefully joined the Lord on Monday, September 17, 2007, at his father�s home in Wilmington. His mother and sister were at his side. A native of Kinston, he was the son of Raymond A. �Buddy� Bryan III of Wilmington and Paula Jewelle Baker Bryan of Kinston. He is also survived by his beloved sister, Perri Jewelle Bryan, formerly of Kinston but now living in Wilmington with her father and step-mother, Kymbra Bryan. His maternal grandmother, Jewelle Baker of Kinston has always been special to him. He was his Mama Jewelle�s darling! His paternal grandparents are Ray and Joann Bryan of Goldsboro. Other survivors on the paternal side include: Steve and Kay Bryan of Goldsboro and daughter, Madison, Ann Bryan and daughters, Stella and Hannah Gardner all of Raleigh. Survivors on the maternal side include: Paul T. and Marcie Baker and children, Marlie Jade and Paul Thomas III, all of Cary, Angie and Tommy Hollowell of Kinston, cousins Leigh Coombs and daughters, Ashleigh and Courtney of Kinston, Kristian Jones and son, Kameron Ray, all of Kinston. He is also survived by his aunt, Blanche Baker Miller and cousins, David, Bill, Tommy and Trudy Miller and a number of special cousins all of Dallas, Texas. Raymond had several special caregivers toward the end of his life at the Maxim Agency in Kinston including: Tarashawna Garner and Natasya Waters. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Willow Dale Cemetery in Goldsboro with Dr. Glenn Phillips officiating. The family will receive friends tonight from 7-9 p.m. at Seymour Funeral Home in Goldsboro. Raymond had a rare genetic disorder, Sanfilippo Syndrome, Type A. Therefore in his memory the family asks that in lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to the National MPS Society, P.O. Box 736, Bangor, Maine 04402-0736, or Lower Cape Fear Hospice, 725 Wellington Avenue # A, Wilmington, N.C. 28401. Seymour Funeral Home and Cremation Service is serving the family and online condolences may be expressed at www.seymourfuneralhome.com. (Paid obituary)
      http://www.legacy.com/newsobserver/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=94711242

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...

    • taximan9us
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 22, 2007
        I am so sorry for your loss

        Jewelle Baker <jewellebaker@...> wrote: Dear Trish...
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        BILL GREENE taxisunltdworldwide@yahoogroups.com

      • Julian Byrd
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 22, 2007
          Dear Jewelle,
          My deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your grandson. I am sure that he
          was very special to you.
          I grew up in Goldsboro, and we lived next door to Mr. & Mrs. Haskell Morris.
          Their daughter, Ruby, was married to Ray Bryan, Sr. and Ray, Jr. was often
          at his grandparents' home. So I knew your grandsons' gggrandparents - the
          Morrises and of course, the great grandparents and his grandfather. The
          Morrises were wonderful neighbors. She always had cookies for the
          neighborhood children.
          Again, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.. Please remember me to
          Ray, Jr. if you see him.
          Regards,
          Julian (J.C.} Byrd
          P. S. I live in Dania Beach, Florida

          essage ----- From: "Jewelle Baker" <jewellebaker@...>
[...]

          Pitt County Historical Society:

          information:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          2:02 PM
        • Fannie J Young
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 22, 2007
            Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
            safely in an
            attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
            chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up,
            totally worn out
            and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

            Jewelle, All I can say is that I'm so sorry. At this time, no words we
            say are right, but know that they're all said with love.
            God bless you and yours and may you soon find peace.
            As always,
            Fannie
          • PlanerAmaranta@cs.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 22, 2007
              In a message dated 9/22/2007 11:36:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
              jewellebaker@... writes:
              > http://www.legacy.com/newsobserver/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&
              > PersonID=94711242
              Jewelle,
              So very sorry to hear about your grandson. You have my deepest sympathies.
              Jan Patrice (McLohon) Planer
              Liberty, Tx.

            • Tim Mumford
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2007
                Jewelle,

                I am a member of your group, although I read alot , and write little. I wanted to express my deepest sympathies to you and your family regarding the loss of your grand child.
                May God Bless You, and give you comfort.

[...]

              • Kelly Trout
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 24, 2007
                  Jewelle, I'm new here, but have already seen your love of family through your dedication to this listserv. Your grandson must have been a young man with a remarkable spirit, whose life touched many others. What a precious gift. May the love you shared heal and strengthen your heart in the days to come, and may God hold and bless you and your family,
                  Kelly

                • Marcia McLawhorn
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 24, 2007
                    Dear Jewelle,

                    I am sad to hear this news. My deepest sympathy goes out to comfort you in the loss of your precious grandson, Raymond. My loving thoughts are on you and Paula in this time of your great sorrow.

                    As your family comes together to celebrate Raymond's life, know that I am praying on your behalf. May peace and comfort come to you and your family.

                    God bless you,
                    Marcia