Re: [genpcncfir] Jewelle's grandson

  • Judy N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
      I am so sorry to hear of your great loss. May the emptiness in your heart soon be replaced with many precious memories. Praying that God's comforting arm and His presence will sustain you during this time.

      Judy

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
        I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. I know you are grieving at his
        loss. We will all be thinking about you at this time. It know you loved him
        dearly. My deepest sympathy to you.
        Evelyn

[...]

        Pitt County Historical Society:

        information: