Jewelle's grandson

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2007
      Dear list members,

      Our kind and dear list mother Jewelle lost her grandson this week.

      My thoughts and prayers are for Jewelle and her daughter Paula and
      their family as they remember and celebrate the life of Raymond
      Arthur Bryan IV.

      Trish Worthington Cobb

      The obituary is copied below.

      Kinston Free Press

      September 17, 2007 - 6:14PM

      Raymond Arthur Bryan IV

      WILMINGTON � Raymond Arthur Bryan IV, 20, was born January 27, 1987,
      and died Monday, September 17, 2007, in Wilmington. A native of
      Raleigh, he was the son of Raymond A. �Buddy� Bryan III of Wilmington
      and Paula Baker Bryan of Kinston. He is also survived by his sister,
      Perri Bryan of Wilmington, his maternal grandmother, Jewelle Baker of
      Kinston, and his paternal grandparents, Ray and Jo Ann Bryan of
      Goldsboro. Graveside services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday,
      September 19, 2007, at Willow Dale Cemetery in Goldsboro with Dr.
      Glenn Phillips officiating. The family will receive friends
      immediately following the service. In lieu of flowers memorials may
      be sent to The National MPS Society, P. O. Box 736, Bangor Maine
      04402-0736 or Lower Cape Fear Hospice, 725 Wellington Avenue # A,
      Wilmington, N.C. 28401. Seymour Funeral Home and Cremation Service is
      serving the family and online condolences may be expressed at
      www.seymourfuneralhome.com.

      http://www.kinston.com/articles/bryan_41146___article.html/
      wilmington_raymond.html

    • Judy N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
        I am so sorry to hear of your great loss. May the emptiness in your heart soon be replaced with many precious memories. Praying that God's comforting arm and His presence will sustain you during this time.

        Judy

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Evelyn Hendricks
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
          I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. I know you are grieving at his
          loss. We will all be thinking about you at this time. It know you loved him
          dearly. My deepest sympathy to you.
          Evelyn

[...]

          Pitt County Historical Society:

          information: