Pitt County Cemetery Survey--index

  • Debbie Fields Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      "Having surnames on website would AID in help and sales
      Joel in GA"

      GREAT IDEA!!!

      I bet it would help sales, as well as saving Liz a lot of time, energy and
      future emails, especially with the NUMBERS beside the SURNAME, as Liz has
      been posting in her email replies --online on the WEBSITE! Then she could
      just send anyone with a ? the link!

      http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/publications.html

      Anyone else think this is a good idea?

      Is it doable Liz?

      Debbie

      *** Paying forward genealogical acts of kindness in memory of Levis Allen
      Churchill***

      Researching Fields, Speight (7 different lines done back to first Speight to
      come to America...if anyone needs info email me, but please be patient!),
      Beaman and Sawrey/Sorrow/ (various spellings), Lang, Whitley, Rouse,
      Braxton, Galloway, Eason, and related lines in Greene, Lenoir and Pitt
      Counties and elsewhere.

      *Whoever said "Seek and ye shall find" was not a genealogist..............

      YOU have:

      2 parents:
      4 grandparents:
      8 great-grandparents: